Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sundays In My City: Oregon Ridge

Unknown Mami


I love Sundays in My City, a meme hosted by the wonderful Unknown Mami. If you haven't been to her blog yet, I highly recommend you do. These photos were taken during a nature hike with our scout troop. These were taken at Oregon Ridge Park. Jer and I had never been there before, and it was a great experience. Despite the 90-degree-Fahrenheit heat, all the kids still managed to have a great time, and I managed to take some great outdoor photos:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketLooking for butterflies to catch...

PhotobucketHoneysuckle...

Photobucket

I hope you're enjoying Sundays in Your City!

12 blissful whispers:

Shelley June 13, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

You have some gorgeous photos here! I need to take some of my city, so I can participate...

Stopping by from SITS to say hi!

Joanna Jenkins June 13, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

All the shades of green on your walk are so rich and deep :-) It looks like a gorgeous place.

Love the kids with the net. I hope they caught a bunch of critters.

Happy SIMC,
jj

Melinda June 13, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Beautiful!

Joy June 13, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

I love the one of the three fierce butterfly hunters. Can't wait to check out some more of your pics. Oregon is pretty!

Sonya June 13, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Beautiful photos! Im originally from Oregon and miss it so much! it was great to see these photos:)

May June 13, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

Lovely pics!!! Reminds me so much of the hike my family and I went in a nature park 3 weeks ago!!!

Raymonde June 13, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

It is always such a pleasure to stop by and look at your photos.

What a great outing.

Have a great week. xxx

LambAround June 13, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

Ooh, what a beautiful place! I am enjoying my Sunday here in Albuquerque, but I wish we had some lush, green places like in your photos :)

Lee Ann June 13, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Your pictures are so lush and beautiful . Happy Sunday xx

Life with Kaishon June 13, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

Oregon is amazing! What pretty pictures. So green and lush. I LOVE the smiles on the little faces : ) That made my day!

Coby June 13, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

So pretty! I love how green everything is!

Unknown Mami June 13, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

I love all the wonderful shades of green.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP