Monday, June 21, 2010

I ❤ Faces: Prom Night


Week 25 • “Celebrating Teens” Photo Challenge

This is my very first post for the I HEART FACES PHOTOGRAPHY weekly challenge. I've seen this meme around for awhile, and I thought it's about time that I participated. As this week's theme is Celebrating Teens, I'm sharing some photos I took at a beautiful teen girl's prom night. Kim, who is my best friend Lisa's daughter, had her Senior Prom this year. Although she didn't have a boy date, she invited her best friend, Ashley, to come along with her. I had so much fun shooting these pictures. Kim was absolutely radiant and made for a beautiful subject, and the whole family was just so happy for her:

Photobucket
Beautiful Kim

Photobucket
Kim and her parents, Lisa and Rob

Photobucket
A beautiful mother and daughter pair.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fun in the stretch limo!

1 blissful whispers:

Joy June 23, 2010 at 6:38 AM  

Great photos! I love the one of the girls sharing a secret. I've never seen the I heart faces meme, can't wait to check it out.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP