Sunday, June 20, 2010

Catch of The Day

Unknown Mami

Click on the button to join in the fun of Unknown Mami's Sundays In My City!

These photos were taken during our homeschool group's field trip to a local fishing farm. Living so close to Baltimore City, I sometimes forget how beautiful, green, and peaceful parts of Maryland are. This particular "Sunday In My City" was in Whitehall, Maryland, not too far from the Pennsylvania line. Our group was fortunate enough to have beautiful weather; it was mostly sunny, but not too hot. Jeromy had so much fun learning how to fish, and of course was overjoyed when he caught one. And I enjoyed catching some great photos:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 blissful whispers:

Lynn June 20, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

Beautiful. I like the soft focus effect. I'm going to figure out how you did that. And the dragon fly. Actually all really nice! And especially the smile in the last one!

Life with Kaishon June 20, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

These pictures are beautiful! I love all the little hats following the leader : ) How sweet is that?

May June 20, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

All your pics have a great serene feeling today!! Good job with the photographs. Loved them!!

Sonya June 20, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

ooooh I love love love these photos!!! the first one is begging to be printed out and framed! wonderful work!

Raymonde June 20, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Always, always a treat to stop by.

Love all of them. Thanks so much for sharing.

How do you get your photos so big when you upload them? What HTML do you type in?

Take care. xxx

Unknown Mami June 20, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

Stunning! That first shot is like a dream.

Joy June 20, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

Great pictures! Makes me want to go out and photograph nature! The third one is my favorite, with the dragonfly as a close second. Keep it up! You're a great photog!

Joanna Jenkins June 20, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Smiles, somebody has a great fish story to tell!

Your pics are all so rich in color and textures. Thanks for taking us along on your field trip.

jj

bernicewood June 22, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

I love your pix! I've done some photography for years and love your work!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP