Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jer's "GQ-esque" Photo Shoot...

Unknown Mami

These are some pictures I took of Jer during a recent impromptu PHOTO SHOOT at the park. My little guy, whom I now like to refer to as 'MY LITTLE GQ MAN', had so much fun smiling and posing for the camera, and it was a great opportunity for me to get some practice taking pictures...[to read the full story of this fun day, please click HERE to read my post on my main blog, POCKETFUL OF BLISS]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's hard to believe by these pictures that my little man is only nine, as he's starting to look so grown up.

12 blissful whispers:

Miss. Ardeth Blood April 18, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

These are beautiful. Makes me wish I knew more about photography.

Came from SITS to say hi.

Anonymous April 18, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

Great Pictures! He's such a cutie pie....

Life with Kaishon April 18, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

He is a cutie for sure! What a great shoot! And what a great model!

AHS Class of 1980 April 18, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

He's handsome as heck and a real natural! I hope you're building a portfolio for him!

I have to add, though, that one of them looks like he's taking a pee!haha

Katie April 18, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

Beautiful photos! I wish I had only half of your talent :)

Angelica April 18, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

He is lucky to have such a great photographer as his mom! He is a natural, great shots!

Sonya April 18, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

What a cutie:) those photos are just amazing!

Joanna Jenkins April 18, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

Ring, ring. Hollywood calling.

Your son is so handsome!

Thanks for sharing your Sunday,
jj

Erin April 19, 2010 at 1:24 AM  

Oh he is quite the looker!! What great pics!!

Melissa Papaj Photography April 20, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

What a handsome guy! I love his hat! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some love! I really appreciate all the comments and support!

ρομπερτ April 20, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Already a character. May life tread him always kind. A wonderful Wednesday for you all.


daily athens

Raymonde April 21, 2010 at 3:59 AM  

Those are great!

You have a great model!

By the way congratulations on winning the e-card from Unknown Mami. Enjoy shopping. xxx

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP