Friday, March 26, 2010

Playing With Textures

One of my favorite places to shoot macro-shots is on the windowsill in my dining room, mainly because that's the part of the house that get's the most sunlight, hence it has the most natural light. I took some random shots of different objects around the room, and the result was pretty interesting. The items I choose all had mostly smooth textures, and it's interesting to see the contrast between them and the rough wood of the windowsill. See for yourself....

Photobucket

A few rocks from my candle display.

Photobucket

A much more precious rock!

Photobucket

Yummy M&Ms! Which is your favorite color?

1 blissful whispers:

Mademoiselle Deva March 28, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

Hello picture number 3!!!! I love eating those! Nice shots! I love it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP