Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Colorful Macaroni = LOVE!

Not too long ago, my son fashioned a hand-made bracelet made out of colorful macaroni. This is him wearing it...

Photobucket

Imagine my surprise when he says to me, "Mommy, I want you to have it. That way when you wear it, you'll remember that I love you." Boy did my heart melt! It was actually a bit small for me, but nonetheless, it's probably the most treasured piece of "jewelry" I now own.

Later on that night, after he had gone to bed, I was still so touched by his gift that it prompted me to write him a little note, an outpouring of how much I loved and appreciated him....

Photobucket
A child's love is truly unparalleled, unconditional, and everlasting.

1 blissful whispers:

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! March 24, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

So Sweet! I can't wait until my kids do sweet things like this, too!

Stopping by from SITS to say HI!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP